| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ak-Bajtal in September is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Ak-Bajtal September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ak-Bajtal: