| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ak-Bajtal in November is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Ak-Bajtal November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ak-Bajtal: