| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ak-Bajtal in January is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.2 °C (13.6 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Ak-Bajtal January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ak-Bajtal: