| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ak-Bajtal in December is slightly cold at -2.8 °C (26.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.3 °C (20.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 9:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ak-Bajtal December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ak-Bajtal: